When to Fish Modded Apk
When to Fish is a practical advisor for every fisherman, who knows, that the catch isn’t just a question of luck. Based on location, weather, season and other data, predicted activity of the freshwater fish and hunting conditions are calculated.
– Forecast for hunt conditions: carp, grass carp, zander, pike, catfish, bass, perch, bream, crappie, barbel, tench, trout, crucian carp, grayling, nase, eel, asp
– Forecast for general fish activity
– Forecast for weather, pressure, wind etc
– Current moon phase
– Solunar predictions
This is only forecast. Forecast in application is not a garancy of catch
– only freshwater fishing
– the app provides prediction for all supported fish, regardless of their occurrence
With the Premium Membership you will get half year’s subscription for:
– Hourly forecasts for today and tomorrow
– Daily forecasts for upcoming 5 days
– Unlimited number of selected water areas (places)
– Sharing your saved places
– Daily and hourly solunar predictions for the next three months
– Possibility to project the solunar calculations to the classic calculations
Forecasts contain fishing conditions and fish activity
We provide a free trial (7 days) for the Premium membership. After seven days, subscription will start automatically and you will be charged the fee.
To stop the subscription fees, make sure that you cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the ending of the free trial time period or current subscribed time period.
The subscription is renewed automatically at the end of a time period, if it is not canceled at least 24 hours before the ending of the current subscribed time period.
The subscription can be canceled in the Google Play app.
Warning! The deletion of the app will not cancel your subscription. If you cancel the subscription, it will stay active to the end of the current time period of the last subscription.